After the felting fiasco, I needed some immediate gratification and bought a skein of ladder type yarn to knit a tie--bought it Saturday, finished it Sunday. I like it and wore it with a white blouse to work. Since then I've been working on the cabled turtleneck, so close yet so far away because I ordered some of the knitpicks yarn everyone's talking about, and it came in the mail today. After winding two of the skeins of Alpaca Cloud into balls, I cast on for Ene's scarf from Scarf Style by Pam Allen. Some day when I get home before dark I will have photos.

I really should show some discipline though and finish that turtleneck...

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Betsy,
Do I dare ask what your felting fiasco was? I be interested in hearing your thoughts on the Alpaca Cloud. I have been wanting to place an order for some.