Back to Knitting

I bought a miniature dachshund puppy last May and she has really cut into my knitting time. Only recently has she calmed down enough that I can sit and knit without chasing her and my ball of yarn. Doesn't she look innocent?



Currently I'm working on a sweater from Knitter's No. 54 Fall 1999 which I started last winter. I'm using Knitpicks Wool of the Andes in Hyacinth. The back and left front are finished and I'm half way through the right front. As much as I like wearing sweaters, I prefer knitting vests just so I can finish that much quicker and move on to the next project. If I can find some Noro Kureyon that I like, I think I'm going to knit a vest like Bonnie Marie.

1 comment:

Bliss said...

Your baby is a total cutie!

The boys, Winston and Remy, never seemed overly interested in my yarn or knitting. They would occasionally chase a ball if it rolled in their direction.

Sachi is totally different. She goes looking for yarn. She will sneak into the closet near my computer, grab a wound ball and run like the wind! Perhaps she is trying to tell me she needs a handknit sweater?

blissfulknitter AT gmail DOT com