Can you believe that I've finished two baby surprise sweaters this week?

This pattern is terrific for using up yarn leftover from other projects. The only problem is that I don't have any yarn left for a hat or booties.

I was looking through a project bag that I haven't touched since last summer and found an unfinished baby surprise sweater. I also found a skein of Caron's Simple Soft variegated yarn that I bought for a baby sweater that was never started. Without buying any more yarn I think I have enough for at least five more baby sweaters. And that doesn't count the yarn from the unfinished baby afghan that may become sweaters instead.

That's good for the Cheyenne River Reservation, but now I have to finish up those UFOs I listed awhile back. My plan for now is to alternate UFOs with baby sweaters. Then I can satisfy my desire to start something new and still get some of my own projects completed.

Last night I started on the right front of the white cotton sweater. I hope to wear it this weekend over one of the tanks I knitted last month.

No comments: