I underestimated the time it would take to finish up my projects. I did get this one done, though.


This is the bellflower tank from an old issue of Cast On Magazine. I used Lion Brand Microspun and it worked up nicely. Microspun does split quite a bit, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Then I started my Violets by the River shawl.


The lace weight yarn that came in the kit is 100% silk. I'm barely started, but I like it. The pattern is easy and a good beginner project for someone who would like to try lace knitting.

Yesterday I went to the mall for the first time since Christmas, and I saw a lot of ponchos. Most of them were very plain in a solid color stockinette. I didn't even look at the price tag. I have no future plans for knitting one, but ya never know if the right pattern comes along.

No comments: