Sorry about the poor quality photo of Ene's Scarf.


I haven't had to time to work on it much because I have to have a baby blanket done by Sunday.

I've really enjoyed working on this pattern. I used size 6 needles with the Alpaca Cloud and I think I could have gone down a needle size because when I look at the photo in Scarf Style, my scarf looks more loosely knit than their photo. It also seems that their scarf is larger than mine, but that might be because theirs has been blocked.

One thing that put me behind is that I hadn't worked on it for awhile and lost my place and I couldn't figure out which row I was on until I ripped back a couple of rows. I can't wait to get it finished, now that Spring has finally arrived I will be able to wear it!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Beautiful..... you will have to take a picture of yourself wearing it.