I've started a very simple short sleeved cardigan using the Paradiso yarn that I bought over a year ago. Here's a pic of the sleeve.


This will be a cute little sweater to wear over the tanks that I have done (or started!) I don't know how long I will be able to keep it white.

I'm not having any trouble working with the cotton yarn. I've read a number of blogs where the knitter's hands became sore from knitting with cotton. So far so good for me.

I've taken an inventory of my UFOs
Bellflower tank need to finish from armholes up
Cabled turtleneck need to finish 2nd sleeve and sew together and knit turtleneck.
Lopi Sweater about 25% complete, probably won't work on it until fall.
Fast Florida Footies one footie 3/4 done
Baby Afghan 1/3 done, probably work on it between projects.
I think this is everything and it doesn't look as bad as I imagined it would.

No comments: