I haven't been posting, but I have been knitting.


This is the back of the entrelace sweater. I really like the way it's turning out. It's about 20 inches wide so I hope it isn't too large. The way the pattern is written it is difficult to change the pattern to reduce the size. I'm using size 2 needles which are smaller than those called for in the pattern.
This project was rudely interrupted when my Jaegger Zephyr came in the mail last Friday. I had to start Madli's shawl from Interweave Knits Summer 04

When stretched, it'll be about 19 inches across. The color is called Admiral,I'd call it royal blue.

Then for some reason I had the bright idea to try to handpaint some brown sheep nature spun that had been sitting around collecting dust.
It wasn't a success.

I think this will probably be socks--or felted into something.

No comments: