I just got back from Grandma's, two and a half hour drive one way. By the time I get there I'm ready to come back home. I picked up lunch at Boston Market, Grandma was convinced that I made it myself and it's hopeless to try to convince her otherwise. As her dementia progresses, I wonder how much longer before she no longer recognizes me. She confuses a lot of things, today she spoke of my dad (her son) as being older than herself. Sometimes I see a glimpse of Grandma pre-dementia, but that doesn't happen very often anymore.

On my way home I stopped at Crafty Lady in Macomb and bought some cotton from the Klaus Koch Kollection called Clip. They had it knit up in a cute tank which I really liked and now wish I had purchased the pattern. I'm sure though, with all of my knitting magazines I will find something similar.

Then for fun I bought a skein of Bernat cottontots that I'm going to knit into a bucket hat.

No comments: