Woo Hoo 4 days until the tax season is over! I'm trying to decide what I want to knit next. I still have to finish my cabled turtleneck. I'm 1/2 sleeve away from sewing it together.

I have a pattern for a moebius scarf from Fiber Trends. I started it once with a sport weight acrylic yarn, but made a mistake somewhere in the lace pattern and ended up frogging the whole thing. This time I think I might use a lace weight yarn.

I've seen a few summer tops that I like, but can't decide if I want to make something with cotton. The only cotton yarn I've ever bought is still sitting on my shelf because I don't like knitting with it.

My main project after the tax season is to start painting the interior walls of my house. I've procrastinated for a year on that job because I have some drywall repairs to do first.

No comments: