Currently, I'm unsatiable when it comes to lace knitting, I want to read more about it, try more patterns, buy more yarn... I think I belong to every lace knitting list out there. Even though I rarely post, I'm learning a lot from everyone else. Wouldn't it be nice if someone put together a lace knitters gazette, something along the lines of Dawn Brocco's Heel and Toes Gazette. If I was a little more knowledgeable I would be attempting it myself.

I've been knitting the Cherry Blossom Shawl, it's an easy pattern. The Flower Basket Shawl might be next on my list, though I would like to try something more difficult--maybe the Rose of Sharon tea cloth--very pretty!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Hi Betsy,
I can't wait to see your Cherry Blossom Shawl. I just finished the Flower basket...but, I need to buy some pins so I can block it. I have you bookmarked in my favorite blogs. But, for some reason I can never refresh your blog. I have to do a new search under your name to get a current update. When it loads from favorites it always goes to your old posts. Am I missing something? I agree the Rose of Sharon is beautiful.

Betsy Rheaume said...

Maureen have you tried deleting the bookmark and then refreshing my blog and then adding the bookmark again? I'm looking forward to seeing your Basket shawl. :-)