See my driveway.


It doesn't look quite so daunting in the daylight, but when you have to walk 1/4 mile, through the snow drifts, in the dark, into a 15 mph bitter cold wind, (up hill both ways) it's a challenge. One of the pleasures of rural living.

My son's girlfriend from Chile sent us a bottle of wine and a desk calendar with photos of the Chilean landscape, very thoughtful.

Work is really cutting into my knitting time, I don't know how those of you who work full time, year round, finish anything. Maybe that's why so many people have numerous unfinished items; I can see how you would get bored with knitting the same thing for months. I am somewhat bored with the cabled turtleneck, but I want to wear it, so I keep knitting, even though it might be just a couple of rows each day. I think I'll be bringing some work home this weekend, but my goal is to finish the front and start the second sleeve.

No comments: