Since my yarn order hasn't come yet, I thought yesterday would be a good day to make a run to Elaine's yarn shop in Davison

She has a nicely landscaped lot, too.


I didn't buy too much, just 7 skeins of Plymouth Encore to make a sweater from Vogue Winter 01/02. Do you find yourself buying the same colors? I suppose it's because a person knows which colors she looks good in. I navigate to purples and greens, but yesterday I bought a deep red. I don't think I've ever bought any clothing in this color.

The sweater I'm making is a figure fitting cabled turtleneck. I thought I would make a figure flattering sweater rather than a looser fitting one for a change, especially after seeing this Vittadini sweater modeled by Kerstin

I love that sweater! Maybe I'll stick to my healthy eating while I'm working on my sweater.

No comments: