Believe it or not the culdesac vest is nearing completion. All of the pieces have been completed. Last night I was looking at the shoulder bindoffs trying to decide if I should rip it back and add another cable before the bind off. Luckily, I didn't do that because when I looked at it this morning I decided it would be better left alone. I looked at the photo in Knitter's and my shoulder looks like theirs.

One little project I started and almost completed is another felted bag. This one is for a coworker who is always asking when I'm going to make her a bag. I thought it would be nice if I gave it to her for Christmas in appreciation for her letting me use her office on various occasions. I hope she likes it well enough to use it. I developed the pattern from various sources. The flower is from a knitty pattern and the bag is from two of Beverly Galeskas felted purse patterns.

No comments: