Two days of work this week, then next week is the beginning of a new tax season. I need a project started before then, knitting is the only thing that keeps me sane until April 15. I still haven't made a decision on my next sweater, but a Kathy Zimmerman design is at the top of my list. I ordered 8 skeins of lamb's pride olive from Bemidji Woolen Mills. They aren't really a yarn store but they carry lamb's pride at a terrific price.

In the meantime I think I will start the French Market Bag from Knitty's winter issue. I have quite a few skeins of Briggs and Little bulky wool yarn that I purchased to do some rug hooking, since I'm not using it for rugs, I might as well use it for felting.

Since I haven't taken any knitting pictures I'll leave you with a photo of Chip the terrier.

No comments: