Every year DH gets a Christmas tree from the family farm and every year he says it's the best tree we ever had. This year I think he'd be pushing it to say it's the best one.


A few lights and pretty ornaments and it will be perfect.

I started knitting the furlana hat from IK Fall 2003, using Lamb's Pride. I don't usually wear hats, but I wanted to knit something easy while I was riding in the car. Hopefully, it won't be a wasted effort.

I've been doing a little house cleaning, looking for items to donate to the local Goodwill. I have a large box of fiberfill that I bought for a project I will never finish. I don't like sewing anymore so who knows why I would buy the supplies for a sewing project.

I don't have a lot to donate, with e-bay a person can sell just about anything. Sometimes though ebay is too much of a hassle and then by the time the fees are paid it isn't worth the trouble.

No comments: